Thursday, November 23, 2006

James from London England UK

Dear Oslonor,

I am writing to say thank you for your amazing website about persians and hollywood, I have found it very fasinating indeed, You have opened my eyes completely about the many races in Iran and that Persians are a unique race, although I have read much on your website I still have have many questions, I am still a bit confused about some races eg I still am unsure between the difference of Aryans and anglo-Saxon I had thought they were of the same race, please could you clarify with me, I know you have written so much on your website but please forgive my stupidity I am still a bit confused. I by the way have fair hair (was blonde when younger but now dark blonde) and blue eyes.and my decendants on my Fathers side come from Scotland, my mother has Olive Skin but has no hooked nose, in fact she looks a lot like persian the way you have described!, Please, I hope you can clarify the Aryan/Saxon question.

Thank you very much for your time and may God Bless you for your work.

James from London England UK

Oslonor:
Aryans are mostly Scandinavians and Nordic Germans in addition to Persians and Afghans. These people are not mixed with the natives and have remained the same since Aryan migration. Anglo-Saxons are mixed with natives.